VTGal posted this aobut a week or so ago, I didn't think many people saw it, because no one replied.
But anyway, this is hilarious. It is much better than the skit he did for Revenge of The Sith. Well, I guess this one was very hard to back up! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Thanks for noticing, champ. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
i guess great minds think alike huh [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Ahh no prob.
When you posted it, I was like what in the heck does "click the puppy" have to do with this post?? lol
Spoilers?....Here's a spoiler, you will die alone!
Which one of these buttons calls your parents to come pick you up? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Haha, and probably my favorite, to the nerdy kid, "Who is keeping your pet snake and/or tarantula? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I've seen this....it's pretty funny
I like the part where he asks which button to press for your parents to come and pick you up too
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I don't think I have ever laughed harder in my entire life as I did the first time I saw this.
I can't wait until Conan gets the Tonight Show, it's going to be worth watching again.
did anyone ever see the snl skit about the "trekkies"
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
that was really funny...that is the only talk show il will watch..it is awsome
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Bookmarks